You May Qualify!
Wishing you could send your child to a Jewish High School? Thanks to an extraordinary
program sponsored by the Jim Joseph Foundation, partial tuition grants are now available
for qualified students to attend one of 5 Jewish high schools (see links to Jewish
High Schools on bottom of this page). High School students may be entering at any
grade level, but must be new to Jewish high school; no prior Jewish
educational background is required. And the process is confidential. To get started,
follow the simple steps listed here:
- Click on the link at right to begin your process.
- Complete the preliminary survey and application.
- Print out your Qualifying Form.
- Contact your chosen high school, present your Qualifying Form to the Admissions
department and complete the school’s application process.
- School admissions decisions will be made independent of financial need. Once you
have been accepted, the school will notify you about your partial tuition grant
The Web Application Process is easy and user friendly. If you have questions or
need further information, call our Hotline (323) 761.8606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Please complete this application if your child is applying for the first time to Jewish High School.
Click above to start a new
application, or to complete one you have already begun.
Preview the application